This document is an "electronic record" in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended from time to time and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended from time to time. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Content Disclaimer & Changes to Website
If you wish to apply for a job with MVBPL or post content on the MVBPL Site you may be required to register with us at: www.metrovalley.in
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE MADE LIABLE FOR REFUSING THE REGISTRATION OF ANY PERSON OR TERMINATING THE REGISTRATION OF AN EXISTING USER WITHOUT ANY REASON OR PRIOR NOTICE.
IN NO EVENT, SHALL WE BE HELD LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS INCURRED TO YOU OR ANY USER OR A THIRD PARTY DUE TO SOME USER VIOLATING THE TERMS OF THIS PARAGRAPH, HOWEVER, WE SHALL CO-OPERATE WITH YOU OR SUCH USER OR THE THIRD PARTY TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY IN ORDER TO BRING ANY ACTION AGAINST THE USER VIOLATING THE TERMS OF THIS PARAGRAPH AND PRECEDINGPARAGRAPH.
WE SHALL ALSO NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOU OR ANY OTHER USER INCUR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE DUE TO A CHANGE IN ADDRESS OR ANY CONTACT DETAILS AND THE SAME HAS NOT BEEN COMMUNICATED TO US.
You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password, whether or not you authorize such activities. The User ID and password used by you for your access to the MVBPL Site shall be for personal and non-commercial purposes only. You agree to (i) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your User ID and/or password of which you become aware, and (ii) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
YOU AGREE TO FULLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS METROVALLEY TECH LABSAND/OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES AND AFFILIATES AGAINST ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED DUE TO ANY ACT OCCURING FROM YOUR USER ID IRRESPECTIVE OF THAT BEEN DONE IN AN UNAUTHORISED MANNER.
Use of the Site/Services
You may use the MVBPL Site solely for personal and non-commercial use. For example, you may use the MVBPL Site to apply for a job and/or to submit a resume. You may also invite people you know to apply for a job via the MVBPL Site. You understand that, by using the MVBPL Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable, for which we are not responsible or liable. You understand that we may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the MVBPL Site, services and materials at any time in our sole discretion, without prior notice or liability to you. You understand that all other rights, title and interest not expressly granted herein belong to and are reserved by MV Techlabs.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANYONE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY USE, CONTINUED USE OR RELIANCE ON ANY USER CONTENT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU WILL BEAR ANY AND ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR ACCESS TO, CONTRIBUTION TO, USE OF AND/OR RELIANCE ON USER CONTENT.
Restrictions on Rights to Use
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in or on the MVBPL Site;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other application/device to retrieve or index any portion of the MVBPL Site;
- Collect any information about other Users (including usernames and/or email addresses) for any purpose other than to share reviews with other Users;
- Reformat or frame/reframe any portion of any Web pages that are part of the MVBPL Site;
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- Create or transmit to other Users unsolicited electronic communications, such as “spam,” or otherwise interfere with other Users’ enjoyment of the MVBPL Site;
- Submit to the MVBPL Site any content that falsely states or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by us;
- Transmit or upload to the MVBPL Site any item containing or embodying any virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse, software bomb or other feature designed to damage or degrade in any manner the performance of the MVBPL Site, any other website, or any computer or other device or system, or the enjoyment of the MVBPL Site by any User;
- Use the MVBPL Site to violate the security of or gain unauthorized access to any computer or computer network or other device or system (including unauthorized attempts to discover passwords or security encryption codes);
- Submit to the MVBPL Site any content that is unlawful or facilitates, constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal activity; or otherwise use the MVBPL Site to transfer or store illegal material, including any material deemed threatening or obscene;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the MVBPL Site or the information technology infrastructure used to operate and make the MVBPL Site unavailable;
- Use the MVBPL Site and/ or any User Content, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- Host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that — (a) belongs to another person/User and to which the you do not have any right to; (b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; (c) harm minors in any way; (d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights; (e) violates any law for the time being in force; (f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; (g) impersonate another person; (h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; (i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
User Content Posted By You on the MVBPL Site
- You will not post, upload or transmit any User Content that (i) infringes or otherwise violates any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity or privacy right or other proprietary right of any party, or (ii) is proprietary to a third party, without such third party's prior written consent.
- You will post only such User Content which you believe to be true and accurate, and you will not post to the MVBPL Site any such User Content that is false, illegal, inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of User Content that is illegal under the respective applicable laws of India and/or is prohibited on or through the MVBPL Site. You may not post any content that:
- Is patently offensive to other Users of the MVBPL Site, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive;
- Is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature; or
- Seeks, or recommends providers of, material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or seeks or recommends providers that solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- Violates any applicable law in India.
It is MVBPL and MV Techlabs's policy to block access to or remove material that it believes to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or Users and remove and discontinue use or access by offenders.
If you believe any User Content or any other aspect of the MVBPL Site infringes your copyright, you should inform our designated person at the address given below. Such information must provide for the following:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the MVBPL Site;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright at issue or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright at issue.
Our designated person for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the MVBPL Site may be reached at the following address:
Registered address to be updatedN116, 300, Panchsheel Park, New Delhi-17
Or by <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
Once MVBPL or MV Techlabs has received a notice, that comply with the above shall be redressed within one month from their receipt.
No liability for third party
If you enter into correspondence or engage in commercial transactions with third parties in connection with your use of the MVBPL Site, such activity would be solely between you and the third party. MVBPL or MV Techlabs shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such activity.
You may not use, copy, modify or display any of the trademarks, service marks, names or logos appearing on the MVBPL Site without our prior express written permission.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE METROVALLEY TECH LABSSITE, AND OF ANY USER CONTENT, INFORMATION, ADVICE, SERVICES, AND OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE METROVALLEY TECH LABSSITE, IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND VOLITION, AND THAT ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDEDON AN
"AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT
PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, OPERATION AND/OR USE OF THE METROVALLEY TECH LABS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY USER CONTENT PROVIDED VIA THE METROVALLEY TECH LABS SITE, AND ALL OTHER CONTENT, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE METROVALLEY TECH LABS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT ACCESSIBLE VIA THE MVBPL SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THEREIN OR FOR ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON ANY ASPECT OF THE METROVALLEY TECH LABS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO USER CONTENT AND ALL OTHER CONTENT, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE METROVALLEY TECH LABS SITE. FURTHER, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES THAT THE METROVALLEY TECH LABS SITE OR THE USER CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY ANY USER FROM US OR THE METROVALLEY BUSINESS PARK PVT. LTD. SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
IN NO EVENT SHALL METROVALLEY BUSINESS PARK PVT. LTD. OR ANY OTHER DIVISION OR ANY AFFILIATE, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SHARE HOLDERS, PROMOTERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS LICENSORS OR REPRESENTATIVES OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL OR REVENUE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, ACCESS TO, RELIANCE ON, UNAVAILABILITY OF, INABILITY TO USE OR IMPROPER USE OF THE METROVALLEY TECH LABS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY USER CONTENT, REVIEWS, ADVICE, SERVICES AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE METROVALLEY BUSINESS PARK PVT. LTD. SITE, OR THE DISCLOSURE OR MISUSE OF ANY USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE.
Third Party Advertisements and Links to Third Party Sites
We may display on the MVBPL Site advertisements from third parties, such as banner advertisements and pop-up texts, and links to third party websites, the content of which is not under our control. We make no representations whatsoever about any other website to which you may have access through the MVBPL Site. We provide these links merely as a convenience and we are not responsible for the content of such advertisements or links, any services or other materials relating to such advertisements, any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website. The display of any advertisement or link does not imply endorsement by us of the advertisement or linked website or any content therein. When you access a non-MVBPL Site, you do so at your own risk and we are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on such websites. By clicking on any of the hyperlinks to third-party websites on the MVBPL Site, you acknowledge and agree to the foregoing limitations.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANYONE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY USE, CONTINUED USE OR RELIANCE ON ANY ADVERTISEMENT DISPLAYED ON THE METROVALLEY TECH LABS SITE, ANY SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS RELATING TO ANY SUCH ADVERTISEMENT, ANY LINKED THIRD-PARTY SITE, OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
You specifically agree that you shall, at all times, comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000, as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made there under, while assessing or feeding any insertion or information/data into the computers, handheld devices, computer systems or computer network of MVBPL or MV Techlabs. You further unequivocally agree that in case you violate any provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and/or rules, regulations, guidelines, byelaws and notifications made there under, you shall alone be responsible for all your acts, deeds and things and that you alone shall be liable for civil and/or criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
Contact and Violations
For any grievances relating to the MVBPL Site, please use the contact details below:
Name of the Grievance Officer: Jyotirmay Maiti
Lunkad Sky Vista
Grievances shall be redressed within one month from their date of receipt.